Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Great Article!

Jay Bilas is by far one of my favorite analysts. I think his knowledge of the game and his perspective as both a former player and coach bring so much to the table. No matter what, I always LEARN something when I listen to him. One of my coworkers alerted me to a two part interview with him and I've posted the link here. He mainly talks about the ACC, but also a little about the way he approaches his job as a broadcaster. This is part 2, but there's a link to part one at the top of the page. Enjoy!

http://www.accsports.com/articles/200902094721/one-on-one-with-jay-bilas--part-two-of-two-.php

1 comment:

  1. Mad props to Bilas. I went right through the ACC stuff to the segment on his job. Really interesting. I've always respected his analysis. He is the Kirk Herbstreet of basketball. Thanks for posting the article!

    ReplyDelete